VT Docs 3.3 is a major release currently available for VT Docs Cloud users. This release will be available for on-prem users later in the year.
The release also includes several minor bug fixes and enhancements.
New Features / Improvements:
- Better PDF parsing
- New report layout for Shreds and Excel reports
- [VT-1648] - Improve PDF parser handling of section headings
- [VT-1412] - Improvements to Compliance Matrix Generation
- [VT-1649] - Improve logic for identification of 'Ref' attributes in PDF's
- [VT-2312] - Warn user about comparing PDFs uploaded with different pdf parser versions
- [VT-1384] - compliance matrix export ignoring whole section of source doc
- [VT-2311] - Invalid filename checking broken when uploading a document
- [VT-2313] - Incompatible parser warning is stretched for large screens